Turn back time and save a dime with this nifty windshield repair kit!
Does your windshield look like cobwebs because of those spider cracks? Could you tell the phases of the moon from all the half-moon cracks on your car’s glass? Don’t want to pay for driving with a broken windshield, but also don’t want to pay for repairs in a shop?
Well, we’ve got the repair kit just for you! Attack that cracks and stop those gaps with this Windshield Repair Kit! It’ll save you time, money and energy!
Why do you need a Windshield Repair Kit?
Whether you’re driving for the long haul or just taking your car on the way to work, it’s pretty much impossible to avoid a stray piece of gravel from road construction from hitting your windshield.
And now, here you are, your windshield smashed, the hole looking like a perfect bullseye and already stressed over the cost and hassle of getting it fixed.
You’ll most likely be overcharged for getting such a small hole fixed, but if you don’t you’ll be paying outrageous penalty fees. As small cracks can propagate into larger ones in an instant, this repair kit will save you from large damage.
Now you can say goodbye to stress AND cracks with this repair kit, for a few dollars and a bit of elbow grease your windshield will look good as new!
Made from materials that are non-toxic to your windshield, an easy to use suction cup system and the entire process takes less than an hour, your windshield repair doesn’t have to be so complicated.
That sounds much better than spending hundreds of dollars getting that damage fixed, right? So what are you waiting for? Get this repair kit NOW!
Why buy our Windshield Repair Kit?
EVERYTHING YOU NEED: The kit includes everything you might need for fixing minor to moderate-size cracks. And with a bit of petroleum jelly, you can even fix large cracks!
❗ Note: Petroleum jelly is not included in the windshield repair kit.
MULTIPLE USE: The kit contains more than 2ml of resin and 5 curing strips. This allows you to use the kit more than once and is very cost-efficient.
SUCTION BRACKET: Sticks well to a clean windshield and allows easy application of resin.
TRANSPARENT END RESULT: Repair is hard to spot even under direct sunlight. Your windshield will be looking good as new!
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: I’m worried about using my car in the cold after repairing it, would the temperature affect the repair?
A: We recommend letting the resin solution rest for at least a day or two before exposing the car to extreme weather. There will be less chance of the repair backfiring after a few weeks or months pass.
Q: Is it dangerous for it to stick to my skin?
A: Avoid contact with eyes, skin, and clothing. Wash your hands thoroughly after handling as the resin solution contains methacrylates. The resin is easily washable with water. If any part of the skin is exposed to it, just run hot water over the exposed area.
Preparation for Usage:
- Asses the size of your crack and determine if it can be fixed with this repair kit.
2. Clean your windshield with a mild detergent and let it dry. Ensure that there is no debris in or around the damaged area.
How to Use:
- Position your application directly over the crack. Make sure suctions are firmly placed.
- Insert the resin tube into the applicator.
- Place 6 to 10 drops of resin inside the resin tube.
- Insert the syringe screw inside the resin tube.
- Apply the resin by tightening the syringe screw in a clockwise direction.
- Remove the applicator.
- Add a few drops of resin on top of the crack.
- Place the curing strip on top of the resin-filled crack. Let it cure in direct sunlight for about 5 to 10 minutes. You can also use a UV light to cure the resin to speed up the curing process.
- Remove the curing strip and clean your windshield. To clean the area, scrape the excess resin using the razor blade and wipe away the residue with a clean cloth.
- Try and repair a cracked windshield as quickly as possible so dirt does not enter the crack and to avoid further damage. If you do not have this kit yet when damage occurs, cover the cracked area with transparent tape to keep dirt and moisture from entering.
- Be patient when repairing your windshield. Take your time, read the instructions and become familiar with all the tools before you start the project. If you rush, you may make a mistake.
- Do not apply too much pressure on the crack by overly tightening the syringe screw or pushing down on the windshield during the application process.
- Do not let resin come in contact with painted surfaces.
- Avoid working on a hot windshield and in direct sunlight until you are at the curing process. This is so the resin doesn’t harden immediately and is able to seep into the crevices of the crack.
- This kit strengthens the windshield but does not completely hide the damage.
- It is recommended to fix breaks not older than 3 weeks, as dirt and water may get into the crack. This will result in the crack not being fixed well.
- Product Dimensions: 9.4 x 0.4 x 2.9 in.
- Item Weight: 0.06 lbs
- Resin Solution Quantity: 2 ml
- 1 x Applicator
- 1 x Resin Tube
- 1 x Syringe Screw
- 1 x Resin Solution (2ml)
- 5 x Curing Strips
- 1 x razor blade
- 1 x Instructions
Small cracks can propagate into larger ones in an instant. Now, you don’t have to worry about those breaks on your windshield anymore, this windshield repair kit will get it back to what it was before!
Don’t let that damaged windshield hold you back, get this windshield repair kit to fix that crack!